System Sales Manager - Western Europe
Based M4/M3 Corridor - UK | Posted 2018-02-27
Basic Salary £60,000 + Fantastic Bonus + Car/Car Allowance + Healthcare + 22 days holiday (not including Bank Holidays) + Pension.
For over 30 years, our client has been one of the leaders in designing, developing, manufacturing and implementing mission-critical communications solutions for public safety, transportation, utilities, manufacturing, healthcare and business applications throughout the world.
They have recently been experiencing some impressive growth and due to this it has now brought about a rare opportunity for a qualified Systems Sales Manager UK & Eastern Europe within Radio & Telecom Systems to join this thriving business.
Reporting in to the VP & GM for EMEA, the main focus of the role will be to identify opportunities and sell state-of-the-art integrated communication console technology for mission-critical applications in the public safety, transportation and utilities arenas to name a few throughout the UK and Eastern Europe.
Your duties will be as follows:
• Achieving assigned sales goals through maintaining relationships with existing customers combined with new business identification and evaluation/qualification of prospects and leads, contact with and establishment of customer, dealer and reseller relationships, research and analysis of needs, effective presentation of solutions, and closure of deals
• Responding to customer, dealer and reseller inquiries with professional and timely written and/or verbal communication
• Establishing and maintaining industry contacts that lead to sales through phone calls, meetings, participation in trade shows and other marketing events
• Developing and maintaining relationships with OEM customers
• Following up with customers on Requests for Quotation (RFQs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs)
• Conducts research to determine customer needs and develops/delivers customised sales presentations to address solutions
• Recommends strategies for sales improvements and marketing initiatives based on market information/research and competitor analyses to increase brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for all company products
• Ability and willingness to travel regularly, including internationally and extended periods averaging up to 50% of time
• Must be UK based and ideally located M3/M4 corridor
• 5+ years minimum experience within either the Mission Critical Communications Industry, Radio/Telephony Control Room Systems or Data Networks industry
• Proven track record of success in sales for the UK and Eastern European territories
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport into enduring working relationships
• Ability to set and meet personal targets through ambition, hunger and drive
• Excellent organisational skills, in order to simultaneously deliver unparalleled service to multiple high-value accounts
• Any additional European languages are extremely desirable