Based M4 Corridor | Posted 2018-02-19
Neg circa £90,000 + Bonus + Car + 25 days holiday + Pension + Healthcare.
One of the fastest growing players in the widening DAS (distributed antenna systems) sector, our client is a leading provider of 2G, 3G, 4G & WiFi/WiMAX wireless telecommunication technologies. As a result of continued and ongoing expansion, the company is presently seeking to appoint a proven Account Director to help shape the future direction of this rapidly growing company.
The appointed Account Director will assume responsibility for:
• To develop and maintain the market strategy and business/sales plan for assigned accounts.
• Identifying new business opportunities and qualifying these through customer meetings by working closely with relevant internal teams to deliver commercial offers to clients.
• To negotiate with clients to secure business opportunities and to deliver the agreed sales and profitability targets for the assigned Accounts.
• To prepare forecasts and reports for the assigned Accounts.
• Overseeing the development of marketing literature specific to the market
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
• A Minimum of 10+ years’ proven track record in a similar role within the Cellular or Telecoms market
• Either working for or selling into the major Mobile Network Operators (MNO’s)
• A strong understanding of wireless networks; Cellular & DAS