Key Account Manager
Based South London/Southern Home Counties - UK | Posted 2018-02-27
OTE £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Substantial Benefits Package
A leading communications provider, our client is currently seeking an outstanding Key Account Manager to maximise revenue from a small portfolio of prestigious accounts including a major UK Airport.
Managing a small number of high-profile accounts and in particular a major UK airport in the South East, the appointed Key Account Manager will be responsible for cross- and upselling products across the client’s portfolio of state-of-the-art DMR and PMR products and systems, generating revenue from everything from maintenance contracts to the sales of multi-million pound radio systems. The successful candidate will establish lasting business relationships with key figures both internally and externally, building on an existing network of contacts in the industry. Drawing on a strong background in PMR/DMR to supply customers with world-class radio solutions, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven Key Account Manager to become a key player in the commercial success of our client.
The successful applicant must hold the following attributes as a minimum:
• 3+ years’ experience with PMR/DMR, ideally in a sales capacity
• Proven record of managing key accounts worth in excess of £1m+
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport into enduring working relationships
• Ability to set and meet personal targets through ambition, hunger and drive
• Excellent organisational skills, in order to simultaneously deliver unparalleled service to multiple high-value accounts
A leading independent communications suppliers, specialising in the design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of wireless voice and data networks.