Key Account Manager
Based South, UK | Posted 2018-02-27
OTE £70,000 + Car + Substantial Benefits Package
A market-leading communications provider, our client is currently seeking an outstanding Key Account Manager to maximise revenue from a small portfolio of prestigious accounts.
Managing a small number of high-profile accounts worth millions in value, the appointed Key Account Manager will be responsible for cross- and upselling products across the client’s portfolio of state-of-the-art DMR and PMR products and systems, generating revenue from everything from maintenance contracts to the sales of multi-million pound radio systems. The successful candidate will establish lasting business relationships with key figures both internally and externally, building on an existing network of contacts in the industry. Drawing on a strong background in PMR/DMR to supply customers with world-class radio solutions, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven Key Account Manager to become a key player in the commercial success of one of the UK’s foremost communications companies.
The successful applicant must hold the following attributes as a minimum:
• 4+ years’ experience with PMR/DMR, ideally in a sales capacity
• Proven record of managing key accounts worth £2m+
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport into enduring working relationships
• Ability to set and meet personal targets through ambition, hunger and drive
• Excellent organisational skills, in order to simultaneously deliver unparalleled service to multiple high-value accounts
One of the UK's leading independent communications suppliers, specialising in the design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of wireless voice and data networks, our client has the largest dedicated radio engineering team in the UK. Each of their staff members is trained by every leading manufacturer to the highest standard and provided with the latest DMR and Tetra test sets to ensure even the latest equipment can be repaired to component level.