Business Development Manager
Based South East, UK | Posted 2018-02-27
Basic £30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Car + Pension + Health
Established over 35 years ago, our client is a market leader in the hire & sale of radio equipment and the design, installation & maintenance of 2-way radio systems to national and international clients. Due to continuing growth, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced salesperson to drive sales across the UK.
Targeting accounts of all sizes, the appointed Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling everything from individual two-way radios to full radio systems in order to deliver sales success across our client’s entire portfolio. The successful candidate will establish new relationships in order to generate new business alongside managing a selection of the company’s existing accounts.
The successful applicant must hold the following attributes as a minimum:
• Proven track record in sales within the Radio Communications Industry
• The ability to set and meet targets
• Preferably located in the Midlands
• Experience in sales and contractual negotiations, including frame agreements
• Excellent communication skills
• Extensive sales experience
• Engaging and outgoing personality, be a good team player and possess the desire and commitment to deliver superior results