Business Development Manager
South/ South East | Posted 2017-08-01
Basic £45,000 + Bonus + Car + Pension + Healthcare + Benefits
A multibillion dollar global, manufacturing leader of pumps, submersible mixers, agitators, aeration systems, high speed compressors and equipment controllers. Operating in over 40 countries with innovation, research and development playing a key part in their continued growth and an excellent reputation that has spanned over 150 years makes them one of the best in the market.
The appointed Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
·Developing the sales of our clients UK product portfolio which includes pumps, submersible mixers, agitators, aeration systems, high speed compressors and equipment controllers to existing and new customers across the UK with a focus towards the South/South East.
· Selling either direct to the Water Authorities or via their Tier 1 Framework Contractors and Consultants
· Additionally, you will be selling directly into a number of Industrial End-Users
· Working closely with the tendering team to prepare quotations
· Attending factory witness tests
· Providing technical support
· Attending exhibitions and customer open days
Individuals will need to demonstrate:
· A proven track record of success in business development from within the Water & Wastewater industry for the past 3+ years
· Knowledge of Framework agreements and must have experience of selling either directly to Water Authorities or Via Tier 1 Contractors and Consultants
· It would be highly beneficial if, in addition to the above individuals have experience of selling to Industrial End-Users.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to make compiling technical presentations
· A professional approach with both customers and colleagues
· Good computer literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and CMS Systems)
· A full and valid driving licence
· Recognised qualification to degree or diploma standard
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today to send your CV directly to the Managing Consultant Jag Manku.