Sales Manager / Senior Sales Engineer - Speciality Chemicals
Based Europe | Posted 2017-05-18
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus Structure + Car + Pension + Mobile + Laptop + Holidays
A global manufacturer of speciality chemicals is currently seeking a driven and technically-minded sales professional to join their global team in London.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales of speciality chemicals, selling directly to the rubber and plastics markets throughout the UK. This challenging home-based sales role will require a technically and commercially astute sales professional, with the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and suppliers based in Turkey.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
• HND/Degree in a scientific field (Chemistry, Polymer Science, etc. ESSENTIAL)
• 2 years’ minimum sales experience selling chemicals in the UK (additives, resins, polymers, pigments, dispersants, plasticizers, etc.)
• Knowledge and experience selling to SMEs & Blue-Chip rubber and plastics companies
• Ideally experience as a Formulator/Development Chemist within industrial chemistry
• Excellent communication skills
• Target-driven with the desire to succeed
Established in the early 1900s, our client is a leading global supplier of raw ingredients and speciality chemicals to the Rubber and Plastics markets. Due to internal promotion our client is now seeking to place a target-driven sales professional to continue the dynamic development of their Rubber & Plastics division, who will be responsible for sales throughout the Turkish territory, developing both new business sales and revenue from key accounts.